If you have any Billing or Refund Inquiries please contact the Business Office at (910) 672-1155.
IMPORTANT FEDERAL FINANCIAL AID UPDATES
- Attention Graduating Seniors!!! - You will need to complete Exit Counseling at studentloans.gov.
- The 2018- 2018 FAFSA application is now available.
- What is FAFSA Frenzy?
- FAFSA Frenzy is an initiative to encourage our students to complete their FAFSA when the application becomes available. All students who complete the application between October 1, 2017 and October 31, 2017 will be eligible to register early for their Spring 2018 courses, regardless of classification. In order to register early, you must not have any holds on your student record.
- Will the 2017-18 FAFSA info be carried over to the 2018-19 Renewal FAFSA?
- No. Too much information could have changed since you filed the 2017-2018 FAFSA application.
- Keep in mind: Students and parents will be eligible to use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool to automatically import their tax information into FAFSA, making the process of reporting tax information quick and easy.
- Can a student/parent choose to report 2017 tax information?
- No. You must report the information the FAFSA asks for. The 2018-2019 FAFSA requires 2016 tax information. Remember: Use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool to import your tax information.
- PELL GRANT ELIGIBILITY
- REPEATED COURSE WORK
- FINANCIAL AID ELIGIBILITY-COMPLETED PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS
WHAT FINANCIAL AID RECIPIENTS NEED TO KNOW
Have I been awarded?
Log into Banner Self-Service to check your Award Status.
When will financial aid pay to my student account?
Student Accounts will pay accounts every Tuesday and Thursday.
When will I get my refund?
Refunds are processed weekly by the Office of Student Accounts.
How will I know when my refund is ready?
Monitor your Banner Self Service for refund information.
When will loans pay to freshman accounts?
First time borrowers' loans are not paid until 30 days after the first day of class.
Why hasn't my loan funds paid?
If you are a new or transfer student, you must complete Entrance Loan Counseling and sign a Master Promissory Note prior to receiving your first loan disbursement.
- When sending an e-mail to the Office of Financial Aid, please include your full name and Banner ID#. FinAid@uncfsu.edu
- If you have any Billing or Refund Inquiries please contact Student Accounts in the Business Office at (910) 672-1155.
You must complete a Renewal or Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by December 1; those applying after this priority date may have less aid available. You must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) on the Internet with the FAFSA On The Web. If you must include Fayetteville State University, school code 002928 on your FAFSA application.