Fayetteville State General Scholarship
FSU offers more than 100 scholarships provided by corporations, foundations, alumni, parents, friends, and other donors. Many scholarships are general while the majority are endowments named in honor/memory of members of our Bronco community.
In order to be considered for a FSU General Scholarship, the applicant must meet all of the following requirements:
- Complete the FAFSA Application at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
- Be a currently enrolled degree seeking student at FSU, or applied and been accepted for admission.
- Demonstrate potential for making positive contributions to the FSU community.
- Have a minimum GPA as indicated below:
- New Students admitted to FSU -3.0 GPA
- Continuing Undergraduate Students - 3.0 GPA
- Continuing Graduate Students - 3.5 GPA
- Submit a completed online application and two letters of recommendation.
- Incomplete applications, and/or applications without two letters of recommendations, will not be considered.
- The scholarship committee will consider applicants for all scholarships for which they are eligible. To be considered for any of the scholarships listed below, the applicant will be required to only complete the online application.
- Prior to starting the online application, the applicant will need to have the Name and Email Addresses of two individuals, he or she wishes to use as a reference, who can give an accurate assessment of his or her qualifications. Please note the references you select will receive an email from FSU Automated Services: work email@example.com, with the subject line: Recommendation needed for (student’s name).
- The decision of the Scholarship Committee is final.
Click here for Online Application