Scholarship Application Rules
- A complete application package consists of a completed application form (see #7 below) and two letters of recommendation (see #8 below).
- The application package must be received at the Office of Financial Aid by no later than 5:00 p.m. on the deadline. See scholarship announcement for application deadline. (Please note that this is a receipt deadline; it is not a postmark deadline.)
- Since letters of recommendation must be submitted with the application, applicants are encouraged to request recommendations from faculty or staff well before the deadline.
- Incomplete applications, and/or applications without two letters of recommendations, will not be considered.
- Applicants should specify the scholarship for which they wish to be considered, but the committee will consider applicants for any other scholarship for which they are eligible.
- The decision of the Scholarship Committee is final.
- The application is a fillable PDF format. Save the form to your computer before completing it. Print out a copy for submissions to the committee. Be sure to save a completed copy for your own records. Click here for application form. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to open this file. If you do not have this program, you may download a copy free at this website: Free Adobe Acrobat Download
- Click here for recommendation form. Print out two copies, provide the information required from you, and submit the form to individuals who can give a good assessment of your qualifications. Please note that the completed recommendation form should be returned to you in a sealed envelope with the recommender's name signed across the flap. Both recommendations must be submitted with your application form.
Questions - Please contact Office of Financial Aid (910) 672-1325 or Email Finaid@uncfsu.edu